2. You don’t ever need a “cupcake” again.
3. I had to share them immediately with you.
These are 100% CLEAN, FAST, Gluten free, SIMPLE and totally gym rat approved- I swear.
Go. Make. These.
So much for freezing them, we are inhaling them.
🔶GF, No sugar, wheat free, Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins🔶
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
🔲 4 medium ripe bananas
🔲 1 cup oats -(grind one cup of whole oats- just place them in the blender to make oat flour)
🔲 1/3 cup whole oats (left whole, not ground)
🔲 1/4 cup almond butter
🔲 3 eggs (room temp)
🔲 1 tbsp raw local honey
🔲 1 tsp cinnamon
🔲 1 tsp baking soda
🔲 1 tsp baking powder
🔲 1 tsp vanilla
🔲 2 pinches of salt
🔲 1/3 cup of dark chocolate chips
🔲 Handful of walnuts
1. Mix everything EXCEPT for the 1/3 cup of WHOLE oats and 1/3 cup of chocolate chips together, until creamy.
2. Stir in whole oats and chocolate chips.
3. Fill muffin tins to 3/4 way full using ice cream scoop (my utensil of choice)
4. Place a few chocolate chips and whole walnut on top.
Note: If you choose liners (I did for decoration purposes only, spray them so they don’t stick as much to the paper.) You can also use muffin liners in silicone, or just silicone, metal, or use parchment paper(my personal fav but more time consuming.) *If you’re strict GF, use Bob’s Red Mill GF oats.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 15- 20 min’s. Place on cooling rack and drool 😝
These were a shot in the dark🎯, I made it up as I went, but YUM! Ur welcome 😁😘
FEEL FREE to substitute dark chocolate chips with blueberries, cranberries and an assortment of other things. This base can be used for adding a variety of things. It’s that good!